WHAT ARE SNOW MILES?
Snow Miles are points awarded to EGSW customers which can be redeemed against your overall EGSW booking (event pass) or spent on specific events.
WHAT ARE SNOW MILES WORTH?
- 250 Snow Miles = 1€ for discounts on an overall booking
- 250 Snow Miles = 2€ for any promotions or specific events
HOW DO I COLLECT SNOW MILES?
Snow Miles are generated from the total paid on any advance purchases from EGSW and will automatically be credited to the customer’s account. The advance purchases include the overall booking, activities, tokens etc. Customers will earn 5 Snow Miles per 1€ spent.
HOW DO I SPEND SNOW MILES?
Customers have the option to add their Snow Miles to their booking to receive a discount on either the overall booking or at a double rate on a specific event. The snow miles will be applied once a customers booking has been paid in full.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
USING SNOW MILES
- EGSW maintains a record of how much you’ve spent on event tokens since the 2016 event.
- Snow Miles earned since 2016 can be redeemed against future bookings, including 2018.
- Snow Miles have been calculated and accredited to all customers from the in resort cashless top-ups in 2016 and advance top–ups of the EGSW cashless system for 2016 and 2017 events and from
- The value of your Snow Miles will be made available to you upon login to our booking site.
- Snow Miles are redeemable against an overall booking (event pass) and other EGSW extras when booking in advance of the event at a rate of €1.00 for every 250 Snow Miles accumulated.
- Snow Miles will be generated from the total paid for a booking and will be redeemable when making your next booking.
- You MUST claim and spend your Snow Miles using the same email address you made the previous booking with. New email addresses will not be recognized regardless of you using the same booking name.
- Snow Miles cannot be transferred to others and will only be redeemable within the account of the user. i.e. bookings made with the corresponding email address.
- If Snow Miles are not used in any given year they are rolled over and can be used in future years.
- Snow Miles are accredited to the account under the email address previously used in a booking. If you wish to change this email address you must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your account info.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to keep any information that might identify you and allow access to your account secure. Unfortunately, EGSW cannot be held responsible if a person is able to spend Snow Miles in your account as a result of you not taking appropriate care of your account details. If you lose or accidentally reveal your account or password details, you should contact the EGSW team immediately. Please make sure that we always have your correct address to reduce security risks as far as possible.
- We may, at any time, amend the conditions of the Snow Miles promotion. Although unlikely that we will, if we do, you will be given significant advance warning by email.
- On occasion we may provide special, time restricted promotions linked to your Snow Mile points. These promotions will run separately and will carry their own set of T’s & C’s.
- Snow Miles cannot be exchanged into cash or transferred to other customer accounts.
- The Snow Miles agreement runs alongside the EGSW booking agreement. Late cancelations may result in you losing your Snow Miles.