With a large customer base expected we’re recruiting additional team members.
There are currently both Front of House, Customer Service and Photographer positions available. Most team members, after having worked once, return year on year and become an integral part of the EGSW family.
In addition to the above ‘resort based’ positions we’re also looking for Content & Digital Marketers to support the London based team.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Front of House staff are responsible for supporting the event manager run events within the resort. With over 50 events throughout the week you’ll be working alongside other FoH staff to ensure guests are well looked after.
It’s important that you:
- have a friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys meeting new people and making others feel comfortable.
- are fluent in French & English, with other languages is considered a real bonus.
- are comfortable working some late shifts at our evening party events.
- have the ability to remain calm under pressure, posses strong communication skills and have the ability to think on your feet.
- are comfortable (& capable) of handling cash & card payments in a customer facing role.
Customer Service are responsible supporting guests in the resort and are stationed at the customer service station.
It’s important that you:
- be friendly and a naturally conscientious individual.
- are comfortable and maintain control in sometimes stressful situations.
- are comfortable managing your own station and taking payments from customers (training is given).
- show a willingness to learn all the information provided about the event and be quick on your feet when answering questions from clients.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic event photographer who enjoys skiing/snowboarding and has a natural ability to socialise and work in a busy environment whilst always managing to capture the moment on camera.
You will need to:
- Take digital images of every event within EGSW
- Be familiar with our marketing and have good ideas about the type of images that’ll resonate with our market.
- Upload and manage the filing/organisation of the pictures for company use
BLOGGERS & CONTENT WRITERS
Experienced creative writer required to provide regular blog posts and support with writing captions for our social media posts. You will also be required to proof read all marking before released to the public.
- A passion for copy writing
- Strong creative writing skills and a witty personality.
- Excellent proof reading skills with a detail-focused mindset.
- The ability to generate engaging content on a regular basis.