THE SKIING & BOARDING
In the heart of the French Alps the Paradiski area offers uninterrupted skiing between La Plagne and Les Arcs. Nestled high in the French Alps skiing is possible up to an altitude of 3250m, ensuring good snow conditions throughout the season. This fabulous ski area offers 425km of exciting endless pistes with over 238 slopes, 4 snowparks, 2 half pipes. With a range of skiing from charming interesting pistes running through snow spangled trees to lunar landscapes at the upper levels of the ski area and almost unlimited off piste, this ski area truly has plenty for every skier and snowboarder whatever their level and style of skiing or snowboarding.
If you want to make the most from your ski week and aren't at the level to join our hosted groups, we recommend you join the EGSW Ski school classes.
The EGSW Ski school classes start on a Monday rather than a Sunday so you have the opportunity to ski independently to get your ski-legs back.
On this half-day lesson, you’ll experience the magic silence of beautiful scenery away from the crowds, and the joy of fresh snow: exhilarating, yet forgivingly soft!
With such a vast ski area at our feet, there are virtually unlimited Off Piste possibilities within the Paradiski ski area.
We have One Day and Three Day Off Piste Guided Groups accompanied by a High Mountain Guide. The itinerary will be decided at the start of each day by the Guide, based on the weather conditions and the best snow conditions.
The Lift Pass is a full pass for the Paradiski domain.
The discounted lift pass can only be obtained by booking them through our website or from our customer service desk or at the welcome meeting. If you do not have an event pass, lift passes can still be purchased from our customer service desk but at the standard rates.
Lift passes of any duration between 1 and 14 days are also available for Event Pass holders.
- Flat daily rate for any stay from 8 and 21 days
- Covers ski and all other winter sports
- No up-front payment to make in the event of rescue
- Combined insurance and rescue cover in one policy
- On-line declaration and claim service
- Overall cover limit of 50,000€ during your stay, with a maximum one-off excess fee of 40€ per claim
- Comprehensive cover guaranteed from the first day of purchase
For example, Carré Neige covers you in the event of:
- Accident while skiing or doing other winter sports on all designated pistes including off-piste areas serviced by ski-lift
- Accident while doing sledge
- Sickness during your stay
- You being immobilised as a result of an accident while skiing or doing other winter sports. Carré Neige will cover repatriation of you and your family, as well as your vehicle
For 2019 we have negotiated for European Gay Ski Week passholders a wide selection of this season's skis, boots, and freestyle / free ride boards available from our suppliers shops throughout the resort at what are probably the lowest individual hire rates available in the resort.
The indicated prices are for 6 days.
We have teamed up with Crevasse who specialise in hiring all the clothing that you will need to stay comfortable on the mountain whether you are skiing, snowboarding or just going for a stroll.
Crevasse also have all the accessories that you will need.
If you wish you can hire just a single item or you can just hire everything that you will need for your days on the slopes.