Prize draw terms and conditions page
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Anthony Grosvenor Holdings Limited ("AGHL", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from AGHL containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must sign up to our mailing list, submitting your full name, date of birth, country of residence and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. AGHL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by AGHL.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is by 1st of February 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on [DATE].
10. The winner will receive a free holiday as described on the entry page / form they completed
11. It is the responsibility of the winner to make themselves available on the dates of the event in order to travel to the resort. The winner is also responsible for verifying the travel formalities they might be subjected to according to their country of origin to be able to travel to the destination of the event, including but not limited to, a valid passport and visa. AGHL does not offer any assistance in the completion of the formalities, nor shall be held responsible should the winner not be permitted to travel. The winner should ensure to comply with any law or regulations in the country where the holiday is taking place. No cancellation, exchange, transfer or refund is possible should the winner not be available to travel for any reason.
12. AGHL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Geneva Airport or the resort).
13. AGHL shall not be held responsible in case of inconvenience, damage, personal injury or death caused by the participation in the holiday or its related activities or arrangements made by the winner to get to the location of the holiday (including, but not limited to, travel). It is strongly recommended that the winner should take appropriate travel insurance that include relevant cover for activities involved in the holiday and its related arrangements.
14. The winner will be notified by email on or before the 1st of February 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize and valid identification. If a winner does not respond to AGHL within 5 days of being notified by AGHL, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and AGHL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and AGHL shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner by AGHL by email in the form of a voucher.
16. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 21 March 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Anthony Grosvenor Holdings Limited, 13 Queens Road, Bournemouth BH2 6BA, United Kingdom.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
18. Should the event be cancelled for any reason, the prize would also be cancelled and AGHL would not replace it nor offer any compensation or alternative prize.
19. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on AGHL's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by AGHL and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by AGHL and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
21. AGHL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. AGHL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of AGHL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
22. AGHL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of AGHL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. AGHL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: Anthony Grosvenor Holdings Limited, 13 Queens Road, Bournemouth BH2 6BA, United Kingdom.