Join the 2018 EGSW Team!
This year we celebrate our 10th Anniversary event and it's looking to be our biggest one yet. With a large customer base expected in the resort we're recruiting additional team members. There are currently both Front of House, Customer Service, Ski Hosts and Photographer positions available. Most team members, after having worked once, return year on year and become an integral part of the EGSW family.
In addition to the above 'resort based' positions we're also looking for Content & Digital Marketers to support the London based team.
Ski Hosting is a highly coveted position and most have been with us for years. You will be expected to expertly lead skiers across Les 3 Vallées and possess natural hosting skills.
It's important you possess most of the following attributes:
- be an expert skier or boarder.
- have a friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys meeting new people.
- be fluent in French & English with any other languages considered a bonus.
- have the ability to manage unexpected situations with a calm and professional manner.
- be comfortable leading a group of skiers/boarders across the largest ski area in the world.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Front of House staff are responsible for supporting the event manager run events within the resort. With over 50 events throughout the week you'll be working alongside other FoH staff to ensure guests are well looked after.
It's important that you:
- have a friendly, outgoing personality who enjoys meeting new people and making others feel comfortable.
- are fluent in French & English, with other languages considered a real bonus.
- are comfortable working some late shifts at our evening party events.
- have the ability to remain calm under pressure, posses strong communication skills and have the ability to think on your feet.
- are comfortable (& capable) of handling cash & card payments in a customer facing role.
Customer Service are responsible supporting guests in the resort and are stationed at the customer service station.
It's important that you:
- have a be friendly and a naturally conscientious individual.
- are comfortable and maintain control in sometimes stressful situations.
- are comfortable managing your own station and taking payments from customers (training is given).
- show a willingness to learn all the information provided about the festival and be quick on your feet when answering questions from clients.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT
We're looking for an experienced individual with a background in managing online marketing and advertising campaigns to support us in the implementation and analysis of our activities.
- You must have proven experience of working with other companies with the help us deliver results.
- Good communication & analytical skills.
- Good understanding of google analytics, conversion metrics, funnels etc
- Experience with AdWords and search engine marketing.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic event photographer who enjoys skiing/snowboarding and has a natural ability to socialise and work in a busy environment whilst always managing to capture the moment on camera.
You will need to:
- Take digital images of every event within EGSW '18
- Be familiar with our marketing and have good ideas about the type of images that'll resonate with our market.
- Upload and manage the filing/organisation of the pictures for company use.
BLOGGERS & CONTENT WRITERS
Experienced creative writer required to provide regular blog posts and support with writing captions for our social media posts. You will also be required to proof read all marking before released to the public.
- A passion for copywriting
- Strong creative writing skills and a witty personality.
- Excellent proof reading skills with a detail-focused mindset.
- The ability to generate engaging content on a regular basis.